Bold Design That Demands To Be Noticed
Stonic is Kia's first CUV (Crossover Utility Vehicle)
Priced from £16,295 to £20,495
On sale from October 23rd 2017
Available to order now from Burton Kia
From only £16,295 On The Road &
3 Years Free Servicing*
The new crossover full of substance with its bold design it demands attention. Stand out from every angle.
To find out more about the All-New Kia Stonic call us on 01283 888 872 or click below
There will be five versions of the Stonic when it launched in October, based on two trim grades (‘2’ and ‘First Edition’) and three powertrains. All models will have a six-speed manual gearbox and feature ISG - Kia's intelligent engine stop/start system which prevents fuel from being wasted and CO2 from being pumped into the air when the car is stationary.
Pricing for the new Stonic, will start from £16,295 for the 1.4-litre petrol grade ‘2’, rising to £20,495 for the ‘First Edition’ 1.6 CRDi diesel.
All versions are generously equipped with an extensive range of active safety features including:
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Vehicle Stability Management (VSM) (fitted as standard)
- Hill-start Assist to prevent the car from rolling backwards when setting off on steep inclines.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking and Lane Departure Warning Systems are also standard in the ‘First Edition’ and optional on grade ‘2’.
- The ‘First Edition’ also has Blind Spot Detection and Rear Cross Traffic Alerts to prevent the car from being driven into the path of a vehicle approaching from an angle out of the driver’s eyesight.
- 7.0-inch display with a DAB radio and MP3 compatibility in grade ‘2’,
- The ‘First Edition’ is upgraded to a 7.0-inch touchscreen navigation and infotainment system featuring Kia Connected Services - with TomTom, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay smartphone integration.
‘First Edition’ models have two-tone paintwork, with the roof, wing mirror casings and rear spoiler in either black, lime green, red or orange - depending on the choice of main body colour - with corresponding accents around the lower centre console and display screen areas.
Clear White, Blaze Red, Graphite and Midnight Black are options on grade ‘2’ with the standard paint colour is Sienna Brown, with a black roof on the ‘First Edition’ but it can also be ordered in Clear White, Blaze Red and Zest Yellow, all with a black roof; Midnight Black with a red roof; Graphite with a lime green roof; and Urban Grey and Satin Silver with an orange roof.
* 3 Free Services with every new Kia Stonic purchased. Servicing requirements are 10,000 miles or every 12 Months whichever comes sooner.